Friday, August 14, 2009

Catching up

Ok. I admit it has been awhile. I didn't realize quite how much time had passed since I last entered the blog world until yesterday when I saw my friend, Missy, and found out she is seven months pregnant! I recently resolved to post more blogs because Katie and Connor moved to DC and I knew I would need to show them frequent updates of Ginger. So, the two events combined to make one blog post (at least) with the ambition to do a better job at consistent posting in the future. If any of you have blogs and are not listed to the left, will you give me your blog address so that I can add it! Thanks. This movie is of Ginger and her aunt Katie before Katie moved. Katie would take Ginger marching around the house every day.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Wow!! Great marching Ginger!!