Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Picture Button

For those who have a blog on blogspot, you'll know that to put a picture in the blog, you just click on the picture icon in the tool bar. Well a few months ago I tried to post pictures of our new house, but the icon was no longer there. So I gave up and never posted any pictures. I finally decided that I would figure out a way to post pictures without the icon, but now as I am writing this I see the icon has returned. It really did disappear, I promise. Why would I make that up? I don't appreciate your tone and what it implies. Anyways, here's some house pictures:



This is what it looks like when you stand in front of it



The deck


And here's an old picture of Ginger with her hand on Erin's leg

3 comments:

Ana Margarida G. V. da Cruz said...

eu gosto da tua casa é muito simpatica, e gosto da ideia de ter um quintal (tambem quero!)
agora tens que me mandar teu endereço para te enviar tuas coisas! ok? bjs

Carrie said...

Jeff!! Hahaha!! Nice hairy leg Erin. ;) Okay, you're house is beautiful! It looks so nice, and the Deck is SCHWEET!!! I hope you're enjoying it!

chelsea b james said...

i hope thats not erins leg. oowey! your backyard is soooo cute and i love your new house. congrats. PS your little girl is such a show stopper