Saturday, November 8, 2008

The greatest bike race in the history of ever


So the Draper Boys Downhill Invitational Annual race was held on Oct. 18th. This is a bike race as old as many of the bikes ridden in the race, namely Tyler's old Cannondale with the head shock. I almost won, but I had a bolt come loose on the rear triangle of my bike that got jammed in my gears behind the crank, so I gracefully bowed out, and allowed Tyler to win. Here in the picture to the right, you can see two of the more attractive racers with their trophy wives. Also, Luna came to offer moral support and to eat cow turds.

1 comment:

Ann Marie said...

Hey! I haven't seen the Draper Boys in SOOOOO long! If you guys have a holiday party this year let me know ASAP so Ceej and I can come. We were sad to miss last year's.