Saturday, February 20, 2010

I'm in charge now

I'm taking over this blog now. I actually took over a long time ago, but I haven't had anything to say. Until this point, I haven't felt like I had anything of value to put on the blog. All that has changed because Erin gave me a camera. Now I can put pictures up, which is what people are really interested in when reading blogs. I would like to show you my new camera, but how do you take a picture of a camera? Use a mirror, dummy!

Figure 1: A self-portrait of the camera

It's a pretty good camera. Nothing to fancy, but it does do one really cool thing (at least I think). It can stitch together three photos to make a panoramic picture. Is that a pretty normal thing for cameras? I dunno. Here's an example:

Figure 2: Man's greatest dream: three pairs of feet


It also does video. Here's a video of Ginger. She can say a few words, but one word is her favorite. Maybe you can tell from the way she says them which one is her favorite.



6 comments:

chelsea mckell said...

Congrats on taking the helm of the family blog, Jeff. Tell Erin she'll be missed though :)
LOVE the video. Supacute. That girl has the cutest cheeks.

Laura Muir said...

That is the cutest video! I would guess that Ginger's favorite word is hmmmm.... thats a hard one. Mama! I think it is pretty cool that you are taking over your family blog. I wish that mike would post on our blog every once in a while.

Carrie said...

Hehe! That's cute!

Carrie said...

Oh, and I meant to comment on your cool pictures! Three sets of feet would have it's perks. ;)

Morgan said...

Sweet. Glad to see that the Jeff & Erin blog is finally under proper management.

Fine looking camera, by the way. And Ginger is becoming quite the linguist.

-Mo

chelsea b james said...

finally! thanks for taking over - erin is such a slacker