Friday, February 26, 2010

The nadir of fast food

So Ginger and I went to the local park to enjoy the slide and the tire swing. On the way home we went by McDonald's, and this caught my eye:


Seriously? Am I expected to find this appetizing, or is McDonald's just trying to push the limits of what Americans are willing to consume? Maybe McDonald's execs are trying to cut the cost on expensive buns, or maybe it's just a prank. I doubt it's a prank though. After all, this is the same company that manufactures the McRibwich:


It's ground-up animal parts, pressed into the shape of ribs, and covered in barbecue sauce.

On another note, here's a picture of the most interesting person in the family.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Ew.

Morgan said...

Hey, the McRib was quality. I was sad to see it go.

You ought to check out the Prosperity Burger at McDonald's here in Singapore. It's kind of like a spicy teriyaki McRib.