Friday, March 26, 2010

POV camera

I've started biking more since I am unemployed. And often while I'm riding I think to myself, "Why isn't someone chronicling my awesome biking skills with a camera?" I can't figure this out, but I've come to the conclusion that if no one wants to film me, I'll just have to do it myself. That's why I need a POV camera (Point Of View). The problem I can't buy one cuz I don't have a jorb (ironic how it all ties together). So I've had to make my own.
This is what I have come up with:


It's three straps I bought at recreation outlet, and a piece of cardboard. I wear it like a baby bjorn. It looks pretty dumb, but I think it works well. Judge for yourself:




Now I will regularly update you on my amazing biking.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Nice work Jeff. Easily as good as the go pro HD.

Sarah said...

Hey, that's pretty good! Made me a little sick watching, but could have been the garage lighting :)