Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Six Months


I haven't been good at taking photos to show the progress of baby. This may have to do with the fact that I haven't had energy to really get ready for a day during the past seven months (which, considering I've had to appear on Good Things Utah and Fox 13 News, is pretty pathetic). One day before church I was feeling pretty good, so I not only did my hair, I also took this picture (self-timed 'cause Jeff was already at a meeting). The baby rides pretty low, so it looks smaller than it really is. This pic was taken at 6 months. Now I am 7 months and if there is another day when I have energy, I will get ready, take a picture, AND post a blog of it. Believe me, baby has done A LOT of growing during this past month. And, according to 'the books' she's still got 25% more growing to do--which should be about 7 more lbs. I have no idea where she is going to put that 7 lbs because she's basically used up every square inch of space (even the space that my inny belly button was occupying).

8 comments:

w and w said...

What? You've had a blog all along. I never knew. You look great. I had the anemia thing going too. Hope you don't get too dizzy. I am so very excited for you!

chelsea mckell said...

oh. my. gosh. You look absolutely gorgeous. Seriously.
And its amazing how those babies DO find room to get bigger! I remember thinking - how could I/we get any larger? Then we DID! Oh, we did....
Hang in there, beautiful mommy!

Natalie Petersen said...

sooo pretty Erin! You are still so little, but I am sure you are feeling huge. It is crazy how much you grow in the belly. I thought I couldn't grow any more too, but they some how manage to stretch you out even more. Crazy Weirdos!!! Good to see you and your beautiful self. Love you Erin.

Carrie said...

You are one Hot Momma! :) No, you really are a lovely pregnant, soon-to-be-mommy. How exciting! I want to have you over sometime before you have your baby, (and after would be fine too, but trust me, it will be easier). Maybe after we finish the siding so, our house will look better than the last time you saw it. I'll call you in a couple of weeks and we'll talk about what kind of food you can tolerate. :) Take care of yourself!

Ann Marie said...

You are a very pretty pregnant woman! I didn't realize you have become such a celebrity! Appearing on all sorts of TV shows! Sheesh. I hope us little guys can still be friends with you.
Loves to you and Jeff!
I'll be in SLC in 1.5 weeks for a week. I'll try to give you a call for sure!

Laura Muir said...

Wow! Erin you look fabulous! I can totally appreciate the pains you are going through! Every night I would wake Mike up with my crazy leg cramps. Ha Ha. It seems funny now, but I know is the most annoying thing in the world while it is happening to you! We are so excited for you and your little baby! We should get togather soon. We could do something like watch a movie or whatever so that you are comefy if you want. Hope everything is going well other than the finger pricks, food probs, leg cramps, loss of ability to breath or stay in any position for more than a few seconds ect. It can only get better.... He He.
Love Laura Muir

Ana Margarida G. V. da Cruz said...

Está tão linda e diferente tambem...
6 meses!!! estás nervosa? Estou muito feliz por ti e espero que tenhas uma hora bem pequenina! te amo muito minha amiga... e fica bem... estás mesmo lnda!!!

Jane Durham said...

why were you on those shows? you can't casually mention that and then not explain. I'm sorry about the anemia, I had it too, but the next pill they gave me to take took away the constipation. I never got over the energy loss and drain, it is brutal. I still feel it sometimes.